Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Projects

Sharing some projects :)
1st - A birthday card for my father in law, hamburger from Block party.


The back is Yuli's birthday wishes :)



And this is a $1 recipe box from M's that I covered following Momo's video [inside I placed B&B hand lotion, lip gloss, body mist, hand sanitizer and the hand sanitizer holder...it's a nice gift and not that expensive at all!



And these are some of the top of the goodie bags I did for Yuli's classroom for Halloween!

We'll hope you have a nice day and write soon!

P.S. This week I'm staying home, last Wednesday had the car accident and need to rest because of my back injury...but honestly I don't rest at all, since I need to be checking stuff from work...ahhh I wish I could really rest :(

No comments:

Post a Comment