Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hello December 2015

Hello Crafters!
Have you started your December Daily?
Well I finally did…yeiii me :)
Why did I wait so long? It's so fun!!!
Started with the front page and the 1st page, which for me is a way of knowing what direction my DD is going to take. The colors, the embellishments, style, etc.
This year I'm using Hello December 2015 from Stampin' Up and Christmas Wishes from Pink Fresh Studio, love the color combination and both lines work great together. The combination of white, teals, reds, golds, grays…ohhh my.
The great thing is that I get to combine this with my ink pads and card stock from Stampin' Up..yeap this are the colors:
Basic Gray
Lost Lagoon
Mint Macaron
Real Real
Very Vanilla
Whisper White
Gold

Hope you give it a try, enjoy :)





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment