Monday, November 9, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...!
Yeah, every were I go...honestly..it is, don't you feel the same?
It kind of scares me a little, so many things to do, so many projects I want to try, so much inspiration during the holidays out there.
And to get started, need to plan, yeah, also in the planner craze here, and love it. So for that, I want to share a fun little project with you today. Since it's time to get ready for December Daily 2015. I wanted to have some cute stickers for my DD and my planner. So stamped cute images from the Snow Place bundle from Stampin' Up into sticker paper and yes, we now have cute little stickers...its so easy and fun.
Please see below video..hope you enjoy it...
'til next time crafty friends :)

 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment